Old 04-09-2012, 05:41 PM

Default Portraiture - CS6 Compatibility?

Hi, I've been using Portraiture for years and it is a vital part of my processing workflow. I am currently running the beta of Photoshop CS6 and as far as I can tell, Portraiture is not yet compatible with this.

Are there any plans for a next version that will run on CS6?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Staff

In our testing so far with CS6 beta we haven't found any major issues with Portraiture, only the various junk in the CS6 beta itself. We're not going to waste any major effort on a beta version of software and will go into full testing mode when CS6 is released.
Your post doesn't give any sort of useful info as to exactly what you mean by "as far as I can tell, Portraiture is not yet compatible with this" so if you elaborate, I can probably tell you exactly why.
Regards,
George
Old 05-12-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
In our testing so far with CS6 beta we haven't found any major issues with Portraiture, only the various junk in the CS6 beta itself. We're not going to waste any major effort on a beta version of software and will go into full testing mode when CS6 is released.
Your post doesn't give any sort of useful info as to exactly what you mean by "as far as I can tell, Portraiture is not yet compatible with this" so if you elaborate, I can probably tell you exactly why.
Regards,
George
Any idea when Portraiture for CS6 64bit will be available? I've had my copy of the final version since the 23rd of last month.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Staff

Portraiture is x64 on both Mac and PC and has always been. You can install it in CS6 right now by manually pointing the installer host setup to the CS6 plug-ins folder per step 3 of the Installation Instructions listed at the top of this page.
George
Old 05-15-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Portraiture is x64 on both Mac and PC and has always been. You can install it in CS6 right now by manually pointing the installer host setup to the CS6 plug-ins folder per step 3 of the Installation Instructions listed at the top of this page.
George
I have Photoshop CS6 (not beta) and can not load the PortraiturePlugin2308. I have alson manuelly tried to point to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\CS6 Master Collection\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins, and that didn't seems to work. When do you expect the Portraiture Plugin to work with CS6.

Thank you for your support!
Old 05-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by African Queen View Post
I have Photoshop CS6 (not beta) and can not load the PortraiturePlugin2308. I have alson manuelly tried to point to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\CS6 Master Collection\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins, and that didn't seems to work. When do you expect the Portraiture Plugin to work with CS6.

Thank you for your support!
More than likely it's simply because you're only installing it in the 32 bit Photoshop plug-ins folder and then running 64 bit Photoshop. Install into the 64 bit folder as well. It will be program files with no x86 included.
Regards,
George
Old 05-16-2012, 01:59 PM

Fantastic - it works now. Thank you for your kind support )
Old 10-01-2012, 11:58 AM

Default helppppp

Portraiture won't install in my master collection cs6 ... I Cant use it in photo shop and I need it asap!

It keeps saying "photoshop detected graphics hardware that is not officially supported. If you experience problems, please uncheck the graphics processor checkbox in the performance panel of the preferences dialog"
Old 10-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldgleam View Post
Portraiture won't install in my master collection cs6 ... I Cant use it in photo shop and I need it asap!

It keeps saying "photoshop detected graphics hardware that is not officially supported. If you experience problems, please uncheck the graphics processor checkbox in the performance panel of the preferences dialog"
The error you posted has nothing to do with our software and is a Photoshop generated error that usually means your graphics card isn't up to specs for OpenGL use. It can also happen if you have a bad monitor profile or a corrupt video driver or a corrupt Photoshop installation.
Regards,
George