Old 01-26-2012, 01:50 AM
Administrator

Exclamation Noiseware 5

Noiseware Community, thank you for understanding and patience.

The 64bit compatibility for Mac OS X has been folded into a much larger requirement and project for the next generation Noiseware 5 across all our platforms and hence had imposed a different timeline.
Please see http://www.imagenomic.com/nw5.aspx for the outline and availability of Noiseware 5.

This will be a FREE upgrade to licensed users of Noiseware Professional Plug-in and features several significant advancements in addition to 64bit support.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:04 AM

I just wondered when we can expect to see Noiseware 5 released? There's been hardly any news of it except to say that it'll be released Spring 2012. Also, will this be available for PC and will the plug in work with Photoshop Elements 10?

Thanks.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfxTwn View Post
I just wondered when we can expect to see Noiseware 5 released? There's been hardly any news of it except to say that it'll be released Spring 2012. Also, will this be available for PC and will the plug in work with Photoshop Elements 10?

Thanks.
All the info available is at the link posted on the entry page and the release will be posted in the same place plus here as well. The PC and mac versions will be released at the same time and all current versions of Photoshop and Elements will be fully supported.
Regards,
George
Old 05-03-2012, 08:38 AM

So I'm guessing they are working with Adobe CS6 for the upgrade?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Staff

CS6 and LR4 will be fully supported once we find all of the junk still in the releases and figure out what is our issue and what is Adobe's. The LR4 fiasco is a nightmare for support issues with plugins.
George
Old 05-18-2012, 08:57 PM

Any updates on when Noiseware 5 will be available. I know the info says Spring 2012 but Spring began 2 months ago. I use Noiseware a lot (I shoot a lot of live dance performances and magic shows and have to use high ISO regularly) and i really need to get back to using Photoshop in 64-bit mode. My Mac's a few years old and is running a little slow in Photoshop and really speeds up when using 64-bit mode.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:37 PM

Default Spring is happening late this year....

Hi, the webpages show the Noiseware 5 update as 'Spring 2012'. As it's already summer where I am, can you change that to read something more appropriate to reality? If you put 'Spring 2013' and then it came out in the autumn then it would look like you had done something special.