Old 04-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Administrator

Arrow Portraiture 2.1 Update Release

Portraiture (version 2.1) has been released. This version fixes issues with CS4 on Windows platforms with disappearing toolbar icons, CS2 crashing on Mac platforms when using "New Layer", as well as improved multithreaded support on Macs.

This release is a free update for existing users, and is available for immediate download from Imagenomic's Download page. Use your original Portraiture license key to activate if prompted (see the My Order link to securely retrieve this info, or contact Support@imagenomic.com for additional assistance).

Last edited by zulu; 04-12-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:25 PM

Default ImagenomicPluginConsole

The ImagenomicPluginConsole in Portraiture 2.1 is causing Photoshop CS4 32-bit to crash when it opens. I had to remove this file from the Photoshop Plug-in folder in order to be able to use Photoshop.

In Photoshop CS4 64-bit I did not have any issues, it is working fine.

Last edited by cibamaca; 04-14-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:00 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibamaca View Post
The ImagenomicPluginConsole in Portraiture 2.1 is causing Photoshop CS4 32-bit to crash when it opens. I had to remove this in order to be able to use Photoshop.

In Photoshop CS4 64-bit I did not have any issues, it is working fine.
I have the same problem--downloaded the trial..when I open CS4 it gives me a windows C++ runtime error and shuts down photoshop. I had to delete Imagenomic in order to get CS4 working again.

Using windows Vista 32 bit with amd chip quad core...
Old 04-14-2009, 02:36 AM

Default crashes

I'm having the same problem. console causes runtime error in photoshop 4. totally unusable.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Staff

Are all of you using AMD CPU's? Also, would you all be so kind as to post your system specs? Lastly, try setting the number of cores in Portraiture Preferences to the exact number in your system or if you've changed it from Auto, set it back to Auto.
Thanx,
George
Old 04-14-2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Are all of you using AMD CPU's? Also, would you all be so kind as to post your system specs? Lastly, try setting the number of cores in Portraiture Preferences to the exact number in your system or if you've changed it from Auto, set it back to Auto.
Thanx,
George
My system:

Intel Core 2 Quad 3GHz CPU
8GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8500
1TB HDD x 3
Windows Vista 64-bit SP1
Adobe Photoshop CS4 32-bit & 64-bit
All the latest updates are installed.

Like I said before, the problem is with the "ImagenomicPluginConsole" file, only on Photoshop CS4 32-bit. If you remove the "ImagenomicPluginConsole" file for the Photoshop plug in folder, Photoshop CS4 32-bit and Portraiture 2.1 works fine, but you no longer have the Imagenomic Plugin Console under "Automate". BTW, Portraiture is set to "Auto"

Last edited by cibamaca; 04-14-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:00 PM

Default here's my specs

Vista 32 bit with latest Service Pack
Ati Radeon 4850 with latest drivers
Asus P5wd2-E Premium Motherboard
DualCore Intel Pentium D 940
3 Gig Memory

Quote "Like I said before, the problem is with the "ImagenomicPluginConsole" file, only on Photoshop CS4 32-bit. If you remove the "ImagenomicPluginConsole" file for the Photoshop plug in folder, Photoshop CS4 32-bit and Portraiture 2.1 works fine, but you no longer have the Imagenomic Plugin Console under "Automate". BTW, Portraiture is set to "Auto"-----------------Yes I can confirm this also.

Last edited by dhucul; 04-14-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Administrator

For those of you reporting problems with the latest update release of Portraiture 2.1 crashing CS4 in 32-bit mode on Windows systems, we have a several remedies to recommend.

Please advise if you happen to also have any third-party plugins installed, specifically from onOne Software

We will be posting these recommendations shortly, but would appreciate your feedback on this question in advance.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:45 PM

I have the OnOne Software Plug-in Suite 4.5, Topaz Adjust and Nik Software Complete Suite
Old 04-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Staff

Ok, I had ran several thousand test images of varying sizes and types thru 32bit CS4 on a Vista 64bit box with no problemo. However, upon installing OnOne Plugin Suite 4.5 demo, I immediately get the attached crash info. We're hammering on this one hard and hope to have a solution posted soon.
Thanx,
George
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cs4crash1.jpg (50.2 KB, 13 views)