Old 01-11-2011, 03:33 AM

Default Noiseware plugin, Mac, 64bit

Will one day a 64 bit mode version of Noiseware plugin for Mac be available? Now it is really the last one, of those I use, that hasn't got such version. A pain, as its the best NR software out there (IMHO):
Old 01-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Administrator

Yes, a major new version of Noiseware (version 5), which includes 64-bit Mac support, will be released very soon. If you would like to be included in the beta release, please submit a ticket to our Support Center indicating your interest:

http://support.imagenomic.com/

Thank you,
--David
Old 01-12-2011, 12:41 AM

Thanks David!
Old 02-20-2011, 06:58 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by David D. McDonell View Post
Yes, a major new version of Noiseware (version 5), which includes 64-bit Mac support, will be released very soon. If you would like to be included in the beta release, please submit a ticket to our Support Center indicating your interest:

http://support.imagenomic.com/

Thank you,
--David
Way to go, David! As other photographers doing more than point-and-shoot, I can't wait... By Jove, that will be a major plus! Whatever Adobe says, working simultaneously with 5 or 10 120 MB files at the same time, right from a 5D Mark II body, is a major hassle in 32 bits. I will not go back to waiting for pageouts from virtual memory, a gift from Adobe's CS4 for Mac. With 7 GB RAM allocated to CS5 I don't bump into VM anymore. Why would I pay for this huge and loaded 8-processor Mac Pro, and then tell it "Stop, we're waiting for VM..."

Roger
Old 03-12-2011, 09:52 PM

Default Hi David

Sorry to bother you! But three month passed with out any news of Noiseware's 64bit version. More or less the time i thought "very soon" would have been. Any news? Thanks Carlo
Old 03-18-2011, 11:12 AM

I probably have a bad character but I think somebody, call it "Moderator", "Support center", "costumer care", call it what you want should care about costumers who invested some money in a software they can't use because the rest of the world went ahead.
My question is: Is somebody of Imagenomic reading these posts?
If yes: Would it be possible to know a dead line when a 64bit version of Noiseware will be available?
I may be wrong but I don't feel like I'm asking too much...!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:30 AM

Stop whining cocasana they said a beta version would be released in Jan
Old 03-24-2011, 04:22 AM

Default Staff

I forgot to mention Staff.
Hey..., somebody from the staff could please answer the question I wrote in my previous msg? To make it simple the question was: When -approx. of course- will Imagenomic release a 64bit Mac version of Noisware plugin?
Thank you so much,
Carlo
Old 03-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Staff

I'm all the above you mentioned in your next to last post but I don't have an answer for you.
George
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocasana View Post
I forgot to mention Staff.
Hey..., somebody from the staff could please answer the question I wrote in my previous msg? To make it simple the question was: When -approx. of course- will Imagenomic release a 64bit Mac version of Noisware plugin?
Thank you so much,
Carlo
Old 03-24-2011, 05:42 PM

Thank you George!!!
Not the kind of answer I was hoping for but an answer any case.
To be clear I'm so pushy because I think Noisware was an excellent software and I would love to be able to continue using it in 64bit (Mac). Can't you push somebody to finish next release quicker...?
;-)