Old 05-26-2011, 05:07 PM

Default Noiseware & Lightroom

I own Noiseware Professional and up to now, have used it in Photoshop CS5 and it's been sensational. I have now switched over to Lightroom instead of Bridge and wonder if I can utilize Noiseware from within Lightroom or must I import the photo into Photoshop, run Noiseware and then put it back into Lightroom?

Bob
Old 05-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Staff

Bob,
You can use Noiseware from within Lightroom by utilizing the droplets I've created. This video shows you how:
http://imagenomic.cachefly.net/dropl.../droplet2e.htm

Also, here is the link to the droplets that you'll need:
http://www.imagenomic.com/actionbook.aspx
(About halfway down the page)

Regards,
George

PS....be aware that these droplets were created for Lightroom 2 as a free asset to Imagenomic customers and as such, there is only very limited support available. There are lots of customers using the droplets in LR 3.x with no issues.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:40 PM

I am trying to install the droplets and have viewed the video, but your Droplet Video looks to be Pre-Windows 7. I have installed the actions in CS5. In the Droplet menu I am confused in trying to add the "Save Droplet In" the video says to give the instructions including C:\Users\Ron\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Expor t Actions, but I can't find the appdata when looking for the directories.
I have opened the Lightroom 3 directory,created a actions folder and added the droplets actions. When I try and point to this directory and click on a action like default.exe, I get a question do I want to replace it.
Help

Last edited by rondds; 06-27-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:52 AM
Staff

Ron,
Open up Lightroom, right click an image then select Export...Export to bring up the export dialog. Make SURE that the Export To: option at the top shows Hard Drive. In the right hand pane of the export dialog, scroll to the bottom and look for Post-Processing After Export and click the down arrow at the end. Select Go to Export Actions Folder Now and you will be shown the path where you need to copy the droplets to.
Regards,
George