Old 01-20-2012, 06:09 PM

Default Please Help!

I downloaded a trial version for adobe photoshop CS3 yesterday, and it worked just fine. It would not work correctly today. It looks fine, when I bring up an image, nothing seems to work. I don't see the mask, and I don't see any changes to the image, no matter what I do. I uninstalled and installed again and still nothing! Am I missing something?
Old 01-21-2012, 04:47 AM
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl View Post
I downloaded a trial version for adobe photoshop CS3 yesterday, and it worked just fine. It would not work correctly today. It looks fine, when I bring up an image, nothing seems to work. I don't see the mask, and I don't see any changes to the image, no matter what I do. I uninstalled and installed again and still nothing! Am I missing something?
Cheryl,
If you're trying to run it on a layer mask or the image doesn't contain any viable skintones or you've messed up all the slider settings, then you may see no changes. Simply click on the preset dropdown and select default. There is a complete video tutorial on how to use Portraiture in the Video Tutorials section at the top of this page.
Regards,
George
Old 02-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payton33 View Post
Hey Mr George thanks for this suggestion i am suffernign from this problem and also very distrube even i have
re-install this software 3 and 4 time by removing but nothign result anyways you have nice suggestion
i do this and then try to operat this software thanks again .......
File a support ticket using the Support link at the top of the page.
George